- Ci Software Download
Ci200TRbBoasting a formidable 200mm (8in.) subwoofer incarnation of our ultra-thin T Series woofer driver, the Ci200TRb opens up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where installation space is at a premium.
Requiring less than 59mm (2 3/8 in.) of mounting depth, the Ci200TRb fits snugly in very narrow ceiling or wall spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
When used in passive mode, the Ci200TRb adds impressive depth of bass when matched with our Ci160TR round or Ci160TS square speakers. In active mode, powered by KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier, the Ci200TRb delivers thunderous output expected from a subwoofer in today’s dynamic home theaters.
- <59mm (2 3/8in.) mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-slim 200mm (8in.) subwoofer unit with excellent bass extension
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg
- Can be used as mono or stereo subwoofer
- Can be used in passive mode with internal crossover or active mode with KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier
|Nominal Impedance||2 x 8Ω - Stereo Mode
16Ω - Mono Mode
|Sensitivity||87dB (2.83V/ 1m)|
|Frequency Response||42Hz-120Hz - Passive
32Hz-120Hz - With Kasa500
|Drive Units||LF: 200mm (8 in.)|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10-125W - Passive
KASA500 - With Kasa500
|Product external dimensions||Diamater: 290 mm (11.42 in.)
Depth: 63mm (2.48 in.)
|Cut-out dimensions||H x W: 240mm (9.45 in.)|
|Mounting depth from surface||59mm (2.32 in.)|
|Optional rough in frame||RIF200R|
|Optional rear enclosure||RNC200R|
|Net Weight||1.7kg (3.75 lbs)|
|Document Download||Ci Series Brochure
Ci Series Specification Sheet
Ci Series Minimum Cabinet Volume Chart
EASE GLL Data (Mono)
EASE GLL Data (Stereo)
Ci Software Download
1. KEF Speaker Placement ToolCreated by KEF UK engineering, the "KEF Speaker Placement Tool" is a software program* designed to assist you in the placement and layout of KEF Ci loudspeakers. Able to accommodate both 70V/100V and stereo music systems the software will graphically show room sound coverage, show speaker layout, and to provide wiring diagrams. For your convenience room layouts can be saved, printed, exported, and retrieved for future reference.
Download Ci Software
* KEF Speaker Placement Tool currently runs only on Windows based machines. Due to a compatibility issue between the "KEF Ci Speaker Placement Tool" and the latest version of Java, previous versions of the "KEF Ci Speaker Placement Tool" may not run. To correct this problem please uninstall the KEF Ci Software and then download and install the latest version from the link on this page.
2. KASA500 Software Update ToolKASA500 is a powerful Class-D Dual 250WPC amplifier. This DSP controlled system amplifier is optimized to deliver thunderous bass from KEF Ci subwoofers. With both line and speaker level inputs, and DSP configurable pass-through with optional high pass filters – the KASA500 is versatile and can be deployed in limitless system configurations. To allow for future flexibility KEF engineers may update the KASA500 DSP firmware to optimize performance with additional KEF speakers. The KASA500 Programmer* is a proprietary tool for updating the KASA500 firmware. NOTE: KASA500 software requires a "USB Type A Male to USB Type A Male cable" for connection between your computer and the KASA500.
Download KASA500 Programmer
Download KASA500 Firmware Rev. 10.04 - The latest KASA500 Firmware provides settings for KEF Ci subwoofer models Ci3160RLb-THX, Ci200QSb-THX, Ci200TRb and Ci4100QLb with THX certified performance (if applicable) in both mono and stereo mode.
Download KASA500 EQ setting dip switch chart
Download KASA500 user manual - KASA500 manual includes installation diagrams for both home theater and music sub/satellite installations.
* KEF KASA500 Programmer currently runs only on Windows based machines.